CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
. Login Register
CYBERMIX | FORUM

WE POST EVERYTHING YOU NEED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Like this topic? Then share our topic !

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I want to show you how you easily can get (for ex.) EndScene Address in d3d9.dll.

What do I need ?

• OllyDBG 1.10 (only tested it there)
  • My Program (temp.exe)
  • A bit Reversing Knowledge (Not really needed because it's so easy and I describe everything I do very detailed)

So now I'll describe how to find EndScene (other functions works the same way)

Tutorial :

First, load "temp.exe" (I named I so because I didn't find any name for it, lol) in OllyDBG. I think you know how this works.

After you did this press F9 twice so temp.exe starts.

Should look like this :

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1130x653.
Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  Image

Now press RBM (Right Mouse Button), select "Search for" and then "All referenced text strings"

Like this :

After you did this it should look like this :

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageClick this bar to view the small image.

Now do a double click at "EndScene", you'll land here :

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 627x194.

So, now we see after the PUSH a CALL, you can ignore that CALL and scroll down until you see the next CALL.

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x77.

Now set a Hardware Breakpoint there and wait until OllyDBG stop to run the application.

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 751x526.

When the State changed to "Paused" you should see a black number where the CALL normally happens.

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageClick this bar to view the small image.

If you didn't had any problems you can just hit Enter and you will land somewhere at the module d3d9 (d3d9.dll)

Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  ImageThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1058x554.

Write the down the address and close OllyDBG.

Now you have your EndScene Address! Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  Image

But..wait...the Address change after restart or similar Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  Clear No problem! I'll explain now how to find the Offset Tutorial Easy find D3D9 Addresses + Offsets  Image

First we need to find the EntryPoint, I'll show you an example how to do this in PureBasic. (I'll add later/tomorrow a C++ Version too)

Example : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At my case the EntryPoint is 70BF01A9, now we'll calculate the offset.

It's very easy :

EntryPoint - EndSceneAddress = EndSceneOffset

(70BF01A9 - 70BCF8DF = 208CA)

Now you have the offset, but how to use it in your DLL?

Like this :

EntryPoint - EndSceneOffset = EndSceneAddress

(70BF01A9 - 208CA = 70BCF8DF)

That's all for now. It is very very noob friendly and really, really everyone can understand this. (I hope so)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum