CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
. Login Register
CYBERMIX | FORUM

WE POST EVERYTHING YOU NEED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Like this topic? Then share our topic !

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
How To open and get your Unionbank EON card in one day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Let me share with you a step by step process of opening your own Eon card. Note that this is based on my personal experience last October 23, 2013.
Step 1: Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the EON tab.

Step 2: Choose Eon Online Application and click Apply Now

Step 3: Read carefully the bank’s terms and conditions and click “Agree“

Step 4: You will now be asked to fill up the necessary information for your new account application (includes personal and business details). Take note of your preferred Pick up Branch. Click Submit.

Step 5: You will recieve an SMS or an Email that contains your reference number when you apllication has been approved. You may already pick up your card at your preferred Unionbank pick up branch provided you have a complete set of requirements.

Step 6: Make sure you have your requirements before the bank visit – reference number, the Php350 annual fee, your Initial Deposit minimum of Php200, original and photocopy of 2 primary valid ID’s.

In my case I only have Postal ID so i also secured a Barangay Certificate/Clearance, My chosen branch (Naga-Padian) asked for an additional copy of billing statement so I just presented them a photocopy of my latest Water Bill monthly statement or you can also present any Proof of billing that can show your present address/where you are staying.

The Complete list of Valid ID’s:

• School ID
  • Company ID
  • Postal ID
  • NSO Birth Certificate
  • Barangay Clearance/Certificate
  • Passport
  • Current Driver’s License
  • Permit to Carry Firearms
  • New Social Security System (SSS) card
  • Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
  • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
  • New Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
  • NSO authenticated Marriage Certificate
  • Original & unexpired National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
  • Police Clearance
  • Digitized Voter’s ID
  • Philhealth card
  • Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) / Senior Citizen card
  • ACR Identity Card (I-Card)
  • Consular ID
  • Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) / Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Card
  • OFW ID
  • Seaman’s Book
  • Government office ID (e.g., Armed Forces of the Philippines, Home Development Mutual Fund [HDMF] IDs)
  • Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
  • Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
  • PRA Special Resident Retiree Visa (SRRV) ID
  • Other valid IDs issued by the Government and its instrumentalities

Step 7: After you pay the Php350 annual fee, you can now get your Unionbank EON card that same day!

Here's what EON card look like

How To open and get your Unionbank EON card in one day  Image

After you receive your card, you need to wait 2 days for your Card to be activated. Then, enroll your EON card in Unionbank website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can now Verify you paypal...

The teller advised me to read all of the tutorials and guides from their website to avoid problems in using the EON Card,. She also remind me that they are not processing transactions made on Week Ends and on Holidays.

Note:

• ID/s must be unexpired and must be photograph bearing.
  • ID/s shall be obtained or secured pursuant to the preference of the Bank based on authenticity and reliability of said documents. The Bank officers/ personnel may require presentation of other identification documents in order to be satisfied as to the true identity of the customer and/or principal opening the account.
  • Originals of all the company/personal identification documents should be presented to the bank. For companies which submit copies of the originals, the Corporate Secretary should attest to the authenticity of these through a notarized Secretary’s Certificate.
  • Validity/expiry of NBI clearance is 1 year from the date of issuance
  • ACR I-Card, for foreign residents only.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum