CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
. Login Register
CYBERMIX | FORUM

WE POST EVERYTHING YOU NEED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Like this topic? Then share our topic !

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
Bypassing a survey using javascript

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Here's how to bypass a survey website

PROCEDURES:
1. Download and/or copy the javascript

Code:
javascript:(function(){"http://survey-remover.com/";var rs=function(){var q=function(min,max){return Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min};var n=[];for(var r=0;r]("null",1);eval("delete clear"+timers);eval("delete set"+timers[i]);if(window["clear"+timers[i]]==undefined){if(typeof ar=="undefined"){var ar=document.createElement("iframe");ar.style.display="none";document.body.appendChild(ar)}window["clear"+timers[i]]=ar.contentWindow["clear"+timers[i]];window["set"+timers[i]]=ar.contentWindow["set"+timers[i]]}for(var j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j--){window["clear"+timers[i]](j)}})();(function(){var op=rs();xc.push(op);window[op]=window["set"+timers[i]];window["set"+timers[i]]=function(){};for(var j in window){try{if(typeof window[j]=="function"){if(xc.indexOf(j)==-1){if((window[j]+"").indexOf("function set"+timers[i]+"() {")!=-1){window[j]=function(){}}"}"}}}catch(e){}}})()}window[xc[0]](function(){window["set"+timers[0]]=window[xc[0]];window["set"+timers[1]]=window[xc[1]];var xjz={version:"3.0",domain:"http://survey-remover.com/",id:"B4f6c7b91674b8"};var scTO=window.setTimeout(function(){window.alert("It appears that the server could not be reached. Please try to use the bookmarklet again later!\n"+xjz.domain+"\n\nIf there is a problem with the site, you can check for the latest information on the Facebook page:\nhttps://www.facebook.com/XJZ.Survey.Remover")},10000);var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.src=xjz.domain.replace("//","//public.")+"remover/?injection="+xjz.version;a.onload=function(){window.clearTimeout(scTO)};window.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(a)},110)})();[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]
[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i]

Download Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirror Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Make a bookmark with a name "BYPASS SURVEY"(optional) then paste the script in the provided url.

3. Go to any webpage that contains surveys. Now, click the bookmark you created awhile ago to bypass the survey.

NOTE: It doesn't support FileIce when using this script
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]