CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
CYBERMIX | FORUM

Hello, Guest !

We would like to invite you to join our community.

Register & Login now Smile

( " We are currently recruiting forum staffs " )
. Login Register
CYBERMIX | FORUM

WE POST EVERYTHING YOU NEED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Like this topic? Then share our topic !

URL Direct
BBcode
HTML
A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR
when you will hear the word apktool simply remember two things: decompile and recompile

REQUIREMENT:
extract and get the following apk and save to your computer or usb drive          DOWNLOAD THE FF: (make sure you have the java installed if you don't have it yet download here)

Apktools 1.5.2

Apktool_install_windows r05 ibot.tar

HOW TO INSTALL:

Unpack or extract both pakages you will get three files below:
apktool =executable jar
aapt    =application
apktool =windows batchfile

copy these files to your Windows directory i.e. C:\WINDOWS\

HOW TO USE:

1. open cmd
now to check first if you have your java installed since apktool will not run without it
type:
         java -version (hit enter)

if successfully installed proceed
type:
         cd c:\windows (to change directory)
         apktool (hit enter)  A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 4241297_orig  if you have the same screenshot as above then you have successfully installed the apktool

Let's start to decompile your chosen apk but you need to do the following as shown:

now from cmd install the ff: that you saved in your computer
framework-res.apk
SystemUI.apk A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 4979523_orig crom cmd:
         apktool if {framework's folder/location}

samples only: depending on what drive you saved your framework and systemui
         apktool if I:\framework-res.apk (hit enter) or

apktool if C:\framework-res.apk (hit enter) A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 2541971_orig do the same with SystemUI.apk

apktool if I:\SystemUI.apk (hit enter)

These will be saved here - C:\Users\your_user_name\apktool\"HERE" A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 6338579_orignow we can decompile any apk for this demo I use Mms.apkA SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 6696294_orig from cmd
type:
         apktool d C:\filename.apk C:\folder_of_the_decompiled_files

sample:
         apktool d I:\mms.apk I:\mmsmod.apk

if your apk located in other drive say d: and you want to save the decompile file in d: instead of c:

use this:
         apktool d d:\mms.apk d:\mmsmod

mmsmod is the name of the folder you want your decompiled files stored, no need to create a folder from selected drive just directly input it in your command line and place whatever name you want and it will automatically create the folder for you

Done!

location of my decompiled Mms.apk as shown. now you can navigate to res/drawables mdpi to make changes to your mms bubbles, values directory to change the text color and so on  A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 5635073_origRecompiling
code:
         apktool b C:\folder_of_the_decompiled_files C:\newfilename.apk

sample:
         apktool b I:\mmsmod I:\mmsmodfinal.apk

Done!
A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 1897265_origOPTION 2: DECOMPILE & RECOMPILE VIA APKTOOL
1. Create a folder in your desktop, usb or any where you want to place and name it as apktool folder (for this tutorial, I saved it in a flash drive or usb storage device) and make sure it contains the following:
aapt (application)
apktool (batch file)
apktool (jar file) A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 5010496_orig 2. Paste inside the folder your framework-res.apk then install (simply change directory to the drive where you saved your apktool) A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 5010496_orig2. Paste inside the folder your framework-res.apk then install (simply change directory to the drive where you saved your apktool)A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 5011331_orig 3. After installing the framework-res.apk you may now start to decompile your apk (for this tutorial I used Launcher2.apk)

code:
apktool d nameofapk.apk A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 2764351_orig4. A new folder will be created inside your apktool folder (for this tutorial a folder named launcher2 is created) now you may start to modify or edit your desired icons, xml  etc.
A SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 4975556_origA SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 4324379_origA SHORT INTRO TO APKTOOL 1.5.2 + WINDOWS IBOT.TAR 4324379_orig

Minotaur

Minotaur

Owner & Founder
Can you please highlight the important informations.

Thanks,
Cybermix {OWNER}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum